BioIT Solutions, founded in 2006, offers a range of services from enterprise systems built on our 1PLATFORM4® Software Suite for life science companies … to IT strategy, architecture and management consulting. Our success during the last decade is a result not only of our unique 1PLATFORM4 Software Suite but customers who recognized the value of our distinctive approach to delivering information management solutions.
Seamless Operations for Enhanced Efficiency
The 1PLATFORM4 Software Suite provides a stark contrast to the typical LIMS approach of implementing separate systems for each function.
- Multiple tasks are integrated on our platform by assembling configurable applications that are tuned to our customer’s specific technology and work practices.
- The platform is deployed seamlessly into your existing operations.
- Our innovative applications and solutions improve operational efficiencies by removing information management obstacles and thereby creating fluid information flows between departments.
Agility in a Secure and Compliant Evironment
Because the 1PLATFORM4 Software Suite is readily adaptable to each customer’s scientific and business practices, our customers benefit from enhanced agility.
- We engineer adaptability into our solutions, delivering systems that quickly and easily extend to new functions, accommodate changes in technology, and evolve along with business and scientific practices.
- Regulatory compliance features are integrated into each solutions, making compliance straightforward.
Applications Tailored for You
Manage and protect your samples, materials, data and workflows with BioIT Solutions’ 1PLATFORM4 Software Suite. Read More
Solutions for Life Science
The 1PLATFORM4 Software Suite is tailored for the life science industry, enabling laboratory and operations staff to focus on their core tasks. Read More
Developed by Industry Pioneers
Company founders, pioneers in the development of IT systems for the biotechnology industry, have worked in the life science sector for over 20 years in a variety of information-technology capacities, including senior positions as CIO, and directors of Bioinformatics, Quality Systems and Clinical Systems.
We have managed the demanding IT requirements of genomic research and bioinformatics, the complexity of drug development projects and the challenges of clinical operations and product development.
The BioIT Solutions team bridges the gap between scientific data analysis and business applications with a level of fluidity not seen elsewhere in the industry. Our ability to solve both business and scientific problems is the foundation for our customer solutions.
Request a Demo
To request a demo complete the contact form below.
View BioIT Webinar: Enabling High Efficiency in Translational Science and Medicine
2015 Visioneers Blog Highlights BioIT’s “Material First” Approach to Systems Design
BioIT Solutions’ Mike Fannon Interviewed for Software Quality Today Podcast